ACLS, BLS and PALS Recertification Training
Private, One-on-One Recertification Training for Healthcare Professionals
Who We Are
AZACLS provides recertification training when and where you need it. We offer condensed training sessions for physicians and healthcare professionals whose busy schedules don’t allow them to attend all-day classes at off-site training facilities. You can conveniently schedule private, on-site training at the time and location that works best for you. And since our training is geared toward medical professionals who currently hold ACLS certification, BLS certification or PALS certification, you can renew all three
- Intensive training sessions condense recertification instruction
- Achieve ACLS, PALS and BLS renewal all in the same day
- One-on-one training for physicians ─ or group training for medical staff
- On-site training at your office, home or other location that’s convenient for you
- Private training scheduled throughout the Phoenix area – training sessions may also be scheduled at locations throughout Arizona and other states for large groups
- Train on your schedule
- Get trained by public safety professionals
- Receive automatic notifications when your certification is due to expire (every two years)
- Fully licensed training based on the latest guidelines and standards for emergency cardiovascular care (ECC) published by ILCOR, American Safety Health Institute (ASHI) and the American Heart Association (AHA)
- CME/CE credits awarded
- Private training offers a hands-on alternative to anyone seeking ACLS online certification, BLS CPR certification online or PALS certification online
- Comprehensive ASHI training covers renewal requirements for ACLS, PALS and BCLS certification and is equivalent to training known alternately known as AHA ACLS, AHA BLS, AHA PALS, AHA CPR, BLS CPR, PALS CRP, American Heart Association ACLS, American Heart Association BLS, American Heart Association PALS, American Heart Association CPR, AHA, PALS and BLS for healthcare providers and Basic Life Support certification.
ACLS certification is recommended for any healthcare provider who may be required to respond to a cardiovascular emergency. Training includes advanced critical lifesaving techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiopulmonary arrest, acute arrhythmia, stroke and acute coronary syndromes.
BLS CPR certification, also known as BCLS certification, is recommended for all healthcare professionals, including MDs, RNs, EMTs, dentists, pharmacists and medical personnel. BLS renewal training includes the basic steps of administering CPR to victims in cardiac arrest, as well as rescue breathing techniques for adults, children and infants.