Price - $50
Per Person, Minimum Class Size is 4
Fees collected day of renewal
Fees applied to all credit card transactions
Completing this course and earning the BLS certification is essential for all healthcare providers, but also police officers, firefighters, and other first responders who are required to provide pre-hospital care. This course is also essential if your goal is to earn some of the more advanced life support certificates in the future. Expand your skillset or reinforce your already acquired knowledge by taking our BLS course.
The classes we offer are designed and taught by experienced instructors with years of experience in their subject area. We will teach you how to apply a systematic approach to any given emergency and improve patient outcomes. If you are at the beginning of your medical career or a first responder looking to get certified, our BLS courses are designed for you.
Taking our BLS classes will arm you with the essential skills to perform primary assessments and rescue breathing techniques, as well as identify cardiac arrest and perform CPR in line with the latest basic life support recommendations and guidelines. The goal of the course is to create scenarios where you can practice recognizing and treating respiratory distress.
You will also learn to identify basic arrhythmias and how to properly use breathing barriers and bag valve masks. In the case of unresponsive patients, you’ll be able to treat them through defibrillation by knowing how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) properly.
If you lack time to commit to an off-site BLS course, we can arrange personalized classes at your convenience. We make BLS renewal easy by offering a review course that will guarantee you get recertified. Make sure to check out our online versions as well.
Some of the perks of our best-in-class basic life support program include:
- 2-year American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) certification
- Advanced-level life-saving skills
- You’ll receive your certification card on the same day
- Comprehensive BLS online courses
- Easy renewal through a condensed course that’s per current BLS CPR standards set by the American Safety Health Institute and American Heart Association
- Up-to-date knowledge of basic life support techniques
- Learning how to recognize cardiac arrest early
- Administering aid to conscious and unconscious choking victims
- Maintaining sufficient circulation to a patient’s vital organs